In spirit of the day, here’s 12 things I… well, just 12 things.
1. It looks like I can start working through the application process to go to London next fall to study for a semester!
2. I swear the Thought Catalog knows my life and publishes pieces that are eerily applicable to my life all the time.
3. Parenthood, the TV show, is perfect and gives me all sorts of feelings and I think everyone should be friends with my friends who are the characters on the show.
4. I don’t think I’m the only one who can say this, but I really wish I still thought Christmas is magic and that it brings miracles and that everything is magically okay and easy and no one feels out of place anywhere including me.
5. I really hope 2013 beings better and more promising that 2012 did. I am looking forward to that.
6. Random fact: I need to get back to focusing my health after exam week. New Year’s resolutions to jump start and all that.
7. Oh yeah! EXAMS ARE OVER. I made it. I don’t know my grades just yet but I’m done with this semester and I’m so very much enjoying having no responsibilities when I’m not at work and being able to sleep in until unreasonable hours.
8. Should I be done with my Christmas shopping? Are normal people done with their Christmas shopping yet?
9. I want more money but I don’t want to work more. Hrmm.
10. There’s a play I want to audition for and the role that I am best suited for as far as description, but… “she is age 18-40: Very pretty, kooky, with large horn-rimmed glasses. Quick to strip down to her underwear, and then runs around wrapped only in a sheet.” Yeahhhhh. That last part won’t fly. Shame.
11. It’s time for bed right now but I have to finish this list.
12. Today was rough. This week/month/semester has been rough. Time for a sleep coma.