So 2009 has started out as the best year of my life. I have so many great things going on for me. Here’s a genera overview of my life in 2009:
1. I MADE MARIA IN MY SCHOOL’S PRODUCTION OF THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!
2. I’m really making friends and loving meeting people in the play. I told one of my fellow choir girls, “I’m excited about acting wih my friends and making friends with the people I’m acting with.”
4. I don’t know if this is good or not, but I’m kind of adjusting to being an only child? Yes, I still have those moments where I’m like, “Oh, I can’t wait to tell Deanna this!” or “I need her opinion on what to say to this guy ASAP!” and I can’t, but I’m kinda getting used to it.
5. For instance, she doesn’t know that I’m starting a music project with a guy I met at auditions for the musical. But she does now. Because she’s read this. ;]
7. I’ve really noticed an improvement in my singing, and especially my nerves. They’ve definitely curved. I still get nervous, but it’s pretty much my body flipping out; I can calm my mind pretty well.
8. The term is almost over. That means no more Chemistry after next Friday! And I get to start out fresh in AP History.
9. My goldfish still arent dead? I haven’t cleaned their tank since summer, probably, I feed them only once a day if I remember, they’re in my old room so I never see them. I’m the worst fish mama ever and they’re still alive. I bet it’s because they can’t help but love me so much.
10. I’ve recovered. Last year, I really had a “funk” going on. I was angry, constantly self-conscious, I had zero confidence (which was reflected in pretty much every part of my life), I had no friends at school, I freaked out over my grades (all A’s, but if it was an A- or a B, I would pretty much cry), I was depressed, my mom and I fought all the time. I’m better! Like, 110%! Like I said at the beginning of this post, this has started off being the best year of my life. I’ve been happy (when people ask how I am, I honestly answer “good”!) and confident, and I make friends all the time. =]
11. I think I’ve figured out what I want to do with my life. I really think musical theatre. I LOVE acting. I LOVE singing. So.. why not put them together? All the other things on my list of possible career interests can be part time jobs, or jobs while I go around auditioning, or hobbies.
12. Unfortunately, I have to leave for school now. Which means sitting through all my classes until rehearsal (after school). So school takes forever now, because I can’t wait to practice.
What’s your 2009 been like so far?